How to Make Whipped Coffee with Collagen
Whipped coffee is all the rage these days. Learn how to make it with our Purely Inspired Collagen Peptides!
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 2 tbsp. boiling water
- 1 cup milk of choice (we like oat milk!)
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired Collagen Peptides
- Combine instant coffee, sugar and boiling water in a bowl. Using a hand mixer, stand mixer, hand frother or hand whisk, whip the ingredients together. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to get the best results. Keep in mind, you may have to mix it for several minutes to get those stiff peaks.
- In a glass, combine your milk and 1 scoop of Purely Inspired Collagen Peptides. Stir or shake it up and pour it over a cup of ice.
- Spoon your fluffy coffee mixture over the milk. First, take a picture of your beautiful creation, then stir in the whipped coffee with the milk, since the whipped part itself is quite strong.
Sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine and does not contain recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH). This unique formula provides 18g of protein, plus a B-vitamin complex to support metabolic energy.
Source: Nature Food Nutrition